Thursday, November 11, 2010

Camping Season Is Officially Over..

 Over this past weekend our family went on our Final camping trip of the season. We packed up the bags and the kids backpacks then we made our way to Ruidoso, NM. I won't lie, it was quite cold during the evenings but the days were pleasant. The kids were able to get in some fishing time and Dustin (3 years old) caught his first fish.
We didn't keep his because it was small, but he was so happy that he caught one!
 Out of the 8 or so caught we kept 5 and Blake and Natalee totally loved gutting them. No surprise there, I always knew that Natalee was a tomboy. LOL

 We fished at Grindstone Lake. It is a wonderful place and so peaceful, which was a big plus for me.

On the way home I was able to snap a few pictures of the trees. No reds or oranges but this beautiful yellow was covering all the trees.

All in all our last camping trip was a wonderful experience and we can not wait until next season!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I really love your lakeside photos and the precious moments of Dustin's first big catch! Thanks for sharing! Brought back happy memories of my first fishing trips.

    ReplyDelete