Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba Live!! and a Winner!!


I can not thank the Abraham Chavez Theatre enough for allowing part of my family the chance to watch Yo Gabba Gabba Live!! The boys had so much fun and it was a lot of fun just hanging out with the younger 2.

Brobee is Dustin's favorite, I think even more so now that he got to see him live. lol Plex is Benjamin's favorite, he even wore his Plex sweatshirt for the show. I had to snap a few pics with my phone because even though I took my camera, as soon as I went to take that first pic the battery was dead. :(  I did not take any pics during the show per the rules.

I think that I watch the show with the boys too much. LOL I knew every single word to all the songs they did. Peek A Boo became Benjamin's new favorite. He was dancing around to that one the whole time. Dustin's favorite was There's A Party In My Tummy, I think that is because Brobee is singing it.

I really do recommend you check out http://www.yogabbagabbalive.com/ and find out if there are upcoming shows in your area and grab your tickets.

So I bet you are all wondering who won the Yo Gabba Gabba Prize Pack....
I let Random.org choose the winner and the Winner is....

#8..
Anonymous said...

A favorite is Don't Bite Your Friends
December 6, 2010 8:28 PM

I have already been in contact with the winner!!

Congrats to the winner and Thank You to all who entered!!

1 comment: