Thursday, January 13, 2011

Carpet and Laminate and Hard Wood Oh My!!

As you can tell from the title, I am once again looking at houses. I have about 10 on my short list, but will not make any real decisions until we know a better time frame on our move.

Each of these houses would be perfect for our family, so I can tell already just how hard making the final decision will be.

So Let's talk about flooring options. Do you have a favorite or Do you like a mix of flooring in your house? Personally I really LOVE the look of a dark Hard Wood, however I really want carpeting at least in the bedrooms. There is just something about waking up and placing your bare feet down on something nice and cold that does not appeal to me. Unfortunately, Due to some allergy issues my carpet option may have to be out of the question. :(

But fear not, I have started looking at modern rugs and have found some that could work to give me the best of both worlds. We already have a few themes in mind when it comes to decorating the Kids Rooms. We have not been able to really paint or decorate while living in Military Housing, so we are really excited about being able to.

My Daughter wants Zebra Print and Bright Pink, so black, white, and pink it will be. I found the perfect rug for her room within all the wonderful shops at CSN Stores.

Is that not just perfect for the theme she has picked!?!

If someone would have told me last year that I would be obsessed with house related things now, I would have thought they were out of their minds, but look at me now. LOL I am having a blast looking at all the wonderful items you can get to make up your perfect room, no matter which room it is!!

What kind of flooring is your favorite? Do you use rugs in your house? Let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. We have lots of hard wood and no area rugs. It is just easier to keep it clean this way.

    ReplyDelete