Monday, March 21, 2011

PT, OT, Speech!! What else?!

Oh yeah let me add to that Ophthalmologist, Gastroenterologist, Developmental Ped, and Geneticist. All for my 3 year old child. That is what I have been up to lately and what has kept me away for a little while. I had to get a schedule going for him before I could really sit done and get caught up with posts.

Finally a year after his diagnosis and almost a year after his time with ECI had ended, we are finally back into the groove of therapies and help.

As most of you know I have been taking courses through Military to Medicine, I am so proud of what I have accomplished so far, passing my Medical Terminology course with an A, maybe shocked is more like it. LOL I now have a little break and then I start a 16 week course to which after that I will be done.

The break is really nice because I am getting things done around the house between My 3 year old's therapies. We still have to try and fit in ABA Therapy in and I am confident we can start really soon.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that I some posts coming up some for giveaways, some for information, and yet some more to go into more detail about what is happening in the Howard House of Chaos, by the way that will be the new name of my blog by the end of the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment