Saturday, April 14, 2012

Rascal Flatts – Changed: One Night Only Exclusive Movie Theatre Event




On Thursday April 5th at 8pm I had an amazing opportunity thanks to One2One Network and Fathom Events! I was able to go to my local theater and see Rascal Flatts on the BIG screen.

This show was amazing! I loved it, but my Husband felt it was kind of boring. I guess seeing into the lives of Rascal Flatts was just too much for him. For me seeing a more personal side to each of the members of Rascal Flatts made me LOVE them even more!

This was a special one night only viewing opportunity.

Before the show began they had music from various artists playing and a little trivia. I am pretty sure I got each of the trivia questions wrong even though I really thought I knew a lot about the band.




With a new album out, we were able to take a much closer look into the daily lives of Jay, Gary, and Joe Don! I was sad to hear that they almost went their separate ways, but happy to hear that with a few major changes they stayed together and also gave their fans another amazing album! Honestly I do not think there is one song from the new album I dislike. Every single song is one I can find something meaningful within.

As a mother of 4, I loved getting a glimpse of their families. All the children are so precious and finding out that the people behind the music are so much like me and my family made the opportunity that much more special to me.

To start the show there was a Welcome Message from the band, followed by a 45 minute concert, which not only allowed me to hear the songs from the new album, but also listen to a few of my past favorites. Between the songs were interviews and intimate glimpses into Jay, Gary, and Joe Don's lives! Each member of Rascal Flatts is an amazing individual which to me makes Rascal Flatts an amazingly wonderful group!

I found this opportunity so wonderful, I loved every minute of the show.

Thank You to One2One NetworkFathom Events, and to Saginaw 12 (Goodrich Quality Theaters) for this wonderful opportunity. I received 2 tickets for free to attend the show. I was not compensated in any other way. The words for this blog post are my own opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment