Sunday, March 3, 2013

Figure Skating

     I would have never in a million years thought I would be raising a Figure Skater. But guess what? I am! My 10 year old daughter has been skating for just over a year. She started out in a learn to skate program at our local ice arena at Basic 1 and is now getting ready to level up to Basic 5.
    I honestly can say I had no idea just what was involved in this skating thing. We went from skating one time per week to now skating 3 times per week. We went from no private coach to 2 separate coaches. We went from just skating at our arena to traveling around Michigan going to competitions.
     It has been a crazy ride and I would not change it for anything. My daughter changes when she gets on the ice. She loves it and I am not one to try to stop any of my kids when they show interest in something.

No comments:

Post a Comment